Twitter Promotion Follow
Strategy for social media and beyond.
Let's get your members excited about their digital membership cards before their next visit! We're here to ensure that you're utilizing your digital membership tools to their fullest potential.
Twitter is all about real-time information. It connects you to the latest stories, ideas, opinions and news about what your audience finds interesting. This is an excellent platform to spread details about the launch and implementation of your digital membership cards. Moreover, with the polling feature on Twitter, you can directly poll visitors about their new memberships!
Let your followers in on the process by posting graphics we provide to you to your page, such as a mock-up of the membership card. Finally, you can also use pictures you already have of your museum. For instance, share pictures of galleries/collections/objects to promote (new) member engagement. You could even make a daily Instagram/Twitter/Facebook countdown leading up to your launch day by sharing photos of your museum with a text overlay of days until the app release.
- Experience #YourMuseumName like never before. We've teamed up with @Cuseum to launch digital membership cards, launching Dec. 21.
- We’re teaming up with @Cuseum to make your membership more accessible and environmentally-friendly. Stay tuned for more info about our exciting digital membership cards!
- What's in store for the new #YourMuseumName digital membership cards? Launching Dec. 21: URL.
- Today's the day! Our digital membership cards are live, and we're so excited for you to experience #YourMuseumName in a whole new way. APP-URL
- It’s a new age for #YourMuseumName. Download your membership card today, and come be a part of it! APP-URL