How to share your digital membership card Follow
If you have dual or family memberships (names can be different and it depends on the issuing organization), the original download link works only once, but the installed card can be shared!
After installing the card on your first device, you just need to enter the card on that phone and use the "Share" button that is located on the back of the card to distribute the pass to other members that are included in your membership plan.
- For iPhone users: Search for a three-dot icon at the top right of your card.
- Once you tap on the icon, search for an icon that looks like an arrow over a square on the top right of your screen.
- You will see sharing options like Airdrop, Mail, etc... Use one of those options to share your card (we recommend you use the Mail option).
- For Android users: search for an "i" icon at the bottom of your card.
- Once you tap on this icon, you will see a button that says "share pass". Tap on this button.
- You will see sharing options like Mail, SMS, etc... Use one of those options to share your card (we recommend you use the Mail option).
- If you are using GooglePay: due to Google's internal structure, the sharing option is not available for the membership cards. However, members can forward the email to the person who wants to download the card and use the Google Pay option as usual. The big difference between Google Pay and Wallet Passes is the same link can be used for both members.