How to Share Your Card between the Same Operating System Devices (Android to Android or iPhone to iPhone) Follow
If you have dual or family memberships (names can be different and it depends on the issuing organization), the original download link works only once, but the installed card can be shared!
After installing the card on your first device, you just need to enter the card on that phone and use the "Share" option that is located on the back of the card to distribute the pass to other members that are included in your membership plan.
- For iPhone users: Search for a three-dot icon "..." at the top right of your card.
- Once you tap on the icon, search for an icon that looks like an arrow over a square on the top right of your screen.
- You will see sharing options like Airdrop, Mail, etc... Use one of those options to share your card (we recommend you use the Mail option).
- Google Wallet: Simply forward the email you received and ask them to click on "Download Membership Card > Add to Google Wallet" the same way you did (Google does not have a sharing option).
- Wallet Union (NEW):
- Open the app and tap on the digital card you want to share (it will open the digital card in full screen mode if you have multiple cards from the same vendor)
- Tap the three dots icon at the top right side of the screen
- Tap on "SHARE CARD"
- Note: Android provides multiple sharing options. We recommend via email, or Bluetooth.
- Reference images can be found here.
- Wallet Passes (no longer supported):
- Search for an "i" icon at the bottom of your card.
- Once you tap on this icon, you will see a button that says "share pass". Tap on this button.
- You will see sharing options like Mail, SMS, etc... Use one of those options to share your card (we recommend you use the Email option).