Self Regeneration Feature for Digital Cards Follow
In this article, we will explain the new notice located at the bottom of your digital card's download page related to your ability to regenerate your card.
Digital cards are intended to receive updates dynamically. In the rare case you notice any inconsistencies (e.g. incorrect expiration date, name(s), membership level, etc.), you now have the ability to regenerate your digital card and install the newly produced version.
If the organization who manages your membership and its related digital card have already updated the information for your membership, and you're not seeing these changes reflected within 24 hours, you will be able to regenerate your digital card yourself so you can install a new version of your digital card with all updates in place.
To regenerate your digital card, simply follow these steps:
- Open the original email you received to initially install your digital card. The email may contain the words “Membership Card” in the subject and a bold "Download Membership Card" button. The button looks like the image below (text inside this button may vary).
- Click the "Download Membership Card" button to open your card's download page in your web browser.
- Scroll to the bottom of the download page in order to find the regeneration button:
- Click on the hyperlinked "Tap here to regenerate your card" text.
- The following message will appear in your browser:
- Go back to your inbox and open the "Action Required" email sent by Cuseum Team.
- Click on the hyperlinked "Confirm request to regenerate digital membership card" text to confirm your request. It may take up to 15 minutes to regenerate your digital card. You can close the tab after clicking on it.
- Go back to your inbox and open the new email containing the link to your newly regenerated digital card:
- Install the newly regenerated digital card to your phone from the email you just received (make sure you open the email from your phone).
- Delete the old and/or outdated digital card from your phone.
That's it! You regenerated and reinstalled your digital card successfully. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org at any moment.